Because the footprint that our events must leave should be another 💛
The Yellow B
9 de January de 2023
We have reached the CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE level of Eventsost Certification, the highest degree of #sustainability established by Eventsost, having demonstrated a capacity for excellence for the production and development of more sustainable events, in the following parameters that affect the performance of our operations:
- Waste management
- Sustainable consumption of materials
- Sustainability applied to catering and restaurants
- Mobility and sustainable transport
- Optimization of water consumption
- Evaluation and selection of more sustainable spaces
- Development of outdoor events
- Communication of the sustainability of the event to stakeholders
- Minimization of emissions and noise
- Energy efficiency
- Calculation of the carbon footprint of events
- Selection of accommodation and more sustainable restaurants
- Socioeconomic aspect of events
- Promoting the positive economic impact of the event
What can we do for our clients?
We certify the event as sustainable through independent auditors.
As a company certified with the Eventsost CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE, we can make our clients’ events have the possibility of being certified as sustainable events through independent auditors. With the external auditor’s report, which will indicate the degree of compliance by the company, we will proceed to assess whether the event is valid as a sustainable event.
Applying our methodology, we will give specific instructions on the sustainable measures that must be put into practice at the event, and how it should be done.
We calculate the carbon footprint of our clients’ actions and offset it.
Obviously, all events have an impact on the environment, but at The Yellow B we take care of estimating the carbon emissions generated in each of our productions and offsetting them later, thus achieving a CARBON NEUTRAL event.
A carbon neutral event is one that works to minimize the carbon footprint of its entire life cycle (design, assembly, celebration and disassembly) and the impact that could not be avoided, offsetting it through participation in mass renewable energy projects. forestry with environmental and social commitment in the environment.
Once the client’s action is completed, we take care of offsetting the carbon footprint emitted by the event, and we deliver proof of this by means of a certificate in the name of the client from an official entity (NGO) responsible for offsetting said footprint.
We carry out coordination and production by SDGs, taking into account the United Nations 2030 Agenda.
At The Yellow B we have implemented a series of work tools that allow us to meet the sustainability requirements of our clients and develop our proposals using resources such as a sustainability plan configurator for events, a carbon footprint calculator for events and a database of more sustainable resources and solutions for each project.
With responsible production, we all win. We ensure that the production of the event meets environmental and socioeconomic sustainability criteria, such as waste management, water or energy savings, the use of more sustainable materials, accessibility, inclusiveness, among others.
We provide our clients with an ad hoc and SDG sustainability plan for each event.
Based on our methodology, we developed a sustainability strategy that allows us to manage our operations for the development of events in a more sustainable way.
Once the project has been studied, we carry out a sustainability diagnosis and issue an ad hoc “Sustainability Plan” for the event.
An event, a sustainability plan.
This sustainability plan has six pillars:
- Gather all the operational criteria for the sustainable production of our client’s project.
- Build the Sustainability Plan for the event, which includes all the actions that will be carried out before, during and after the event.
- Draft the report on compliance with the SDGs of the United Nations 2030 Agenda for the production of the event.
- Supervise the different actions that the production team must consider for the production of the event
- Obtain metrics and indicators (KPIs) that are capable of quantifying the degree of sustainability designed for the event
- Offset the carbon footprint generated in the event through official entities and certify it.
Because the how does matter 🤙🏻